$129.95 - $148.95
Thule's multi-purpose Pack ’n Pedal Shield Panniers deliver on both visibility and cargo capacity. The Thule Shield pairs eye-catching reflective elements and multiple light attachment points for visibility, while the welded construction protects against both water and dust. It features interior pockets to keep items organized and a detachable shoulder strap for multiple carrying options.
$79.99 $80.00 On Sale
Whether it‚ a picnic in the park or an epic, multi-day ride in the mountains, we believe good storage equals good adventuring. Enter our versatile and tough Coolcave pannier. A 19-liter open pannier in rigid plastic, our Coolcave is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, purchases, or camping gear on bike commutes or trips in the countryside. Easy to clip on and off so you can take the pannier and its contents with you. Adjustable Isofix mountings allow for secure attachment on most bike racks. - 19 L cargo capacity. - KlickFix mounting system. - Made with 50% recycled plastic. - Cargo net included. - Compatible with Specialized/Fjällräven Cave Pack, Cave Pack Tote, and Cave Lid Pack.
$59.99 $80.00 25% Off
Whether it’s a picnic in the park or an epic, multi-day ride in the mountains, we believe good storage equals good adventuring. Enter our versatile and tough Coolcave pannier. A 19-liter open pannier in rigid plastic, our Coolcave is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, purchases, or camping gear on bike commutes or trips in the countryside. Easy to clip on and off so you can take the pannier and its contents with you. Adjustable KlickFix mountings allow for secure attachment on most bike racks. Openings for gear straps and compatible with the Cave Lid Pack (art.no. 23230). Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven Exchange series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - 19L cargo capacity. - KlickFix mounting system. - Injection-molded plastic, made with 50% recycled plastic. - Self-standing design: two ridges at the bottom keep the container standing upright on even surfaces. - Dimensions: 400 x 345 x 200 mm - 10 kg max. cargo load. - Drainage hole at bottom can be opened by removing the rubber plug. Sealing the hole prevents small items from falling out and allows using the container to transport water. - Cargo net included.
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks (sold separately), bags can be secured with a single key AND the contents can be safeguarded via their exclusive buckle system - Compatible with all standard racks - Waterproof roll top design - Visibility panels to find your gear with integrated flasher pocket - Front waterproof zipped exterior pocket - Vertical compression and tie-down strap - 17 liter capacity
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
You're lookin' at the Surly Big Dummy Bag Version 2.0. Just like the original, it's designed to work with Dummy-style rail systems found on cargo bikes like our Big Easy, Big Dummy, and Big Fat Dummy. We've made it easier to install, simpler to use, and refined its size and shape to better suit the stuff we haul most often. The sequel is slightly smaller, but you can still cram two full grocery bags in there on shopping day. Three if you like your potato chips pulverized. The Big Dummy Bag features an expandable cargo flap and side panels that can lie flat or cinch up to accommodate loads of varying dimensions. It also has two sizeable inner pockets with a dedicated divider so you can keep your legal documents tidy. It's furnished with adjustable daisy chains, straps, and buckles to help you secure bulky shit that may not fit otherwise, as well as three stainless steel drainage ports so you can hose it out after hauling your compost to the dump. Lastly, the bag's main body is tough 1680D nylon and its liner is 400D nylon. The material is also bluesign® Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. This means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. - 22.5L capacity per bag
The Surly Little Dummy Bag is a 15L sling-style bag designed to work with your standard rear rack and help you carry grocery bags, fishing poles, and other oddly shaped ephemera. Unlike traditional panniers that clip on and off real fast, we wanted a cargo solution that you could leave mounted to your bike when you're off playing laser tag. The idea is you just throw your backpack or whatever in there, turn the cranks awhile, and then pull out your gear when you've arrived. Quite slick. You can still scatter schoolbooks and loose cans of tuna inside the Little Dummy if you want, but the bag-within-a-bag method makes unpacking quicker. Use the system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps to secure baguettes, flutes, and other stuff that might stick out. Cinch the side straps to further stabilize your load. And for extra credit, use your favorite Surly Whip Lash or Junk Strap to make your setup work the way you want. There's also a small zippered compartment inside the bag, if you're into pockets. Oh, and we should also probably mention that the bag's 1680D nylon main body and 400D nylon liner are bluesign Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. That means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. Compatible with most standard rear racks, the Surly Little Dummy Bag is a sling-style bag designed to help riders haul big awkward items more easily. Secure your backpack, groceries, or camping gear inside the sling when it's time to ride. When you've arrived at your destination, quickly grab your stuff and leave the Little Dummy Bag mounted to your bike. You're unstoppable now. - A system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps can be used to secure large, odd-shaped items - Interior zipper pocket - 25-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack's weight limitations - 15L total volume
Hide your gear from the elements with this pair of double-wide, weather-proof saddle bags, specially built for the Haul LT. - Pair of double length pannier style side bags. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with Haul LT. - 30" long, enough to fit 2+ full grocery bags. - 33L volume in low position and expandable to 59L volume in tall position. - Roll down for weatherproofing, roll up, and expand to double height for max storage. - Hook and loop attachments. - Require running boards and adjustable cargo rail for secure installation. - Sold as a pair.
$89.99 $120.00 25% Off
The Tailwind aerodynamic panniers blend form with function, reducing drag and battery consumption by up to 6% when tested against competitors. Their low-bulk, clean-lined design delivers increased stability with a sleek aesthetic, creating a modern storage solution that lets you go further, faster, without compromising on what you carry. - 17 L capacity for all your gear, whether you're going downtown or way out of town. - Approx. dimensions (mm): 400 x 330 x 142mm (height/width/depth). - Klickfix mounting system lets you load the bags on and off your bike quickly for easy transitions, freeing up the top of the rack for additional carrying. - Compatible with all standard racks and all racks on Specialized bikes. - Sleek, water-resistant design sheds rain so your stuff stays dry when the weather gets nasty. - Unique right- and left-sided design delivers optimal aerodynamics for increased efficiency. - Internal laptop sleeve carries your computer snug and safe (laptops up to 17" screen). - 360-degree reflective graphics help drivers see you coming. - Freestanding shape for accessible loading and unloading.
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Double bag, high-graded material. - Elastic bottle bands inside, main compartment with pull cord. - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp, safety reflection.
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
Page 1 of 1